A Really Good Day.....

Today was my first Card Workshop.... one wonderful lady turned up and we had an awesome time making some Christmas Cards and a box to match. It was really nice talking to you Denise and hope we meet again sometime soon.

Chris from Stampin' Up! rang me halfway through my class to tell me I had a new downline (I did already know this and a big welcome to my team Caroline), and that because of this I have been promoted in the world of Stampin' Up! to Silver 2, this means I get another pin to match my other 3 and £150 to spend in the catalogue.... woohoo, so after Christmas not only do I get to spend my £150, I also get to earn free Saleabration Stamp Sets, so I think Christmas will be coming slightly late to me this year (or is it very early next year... lol). Have had a quick flick through the catalogue but cannot decide on what I want, so will leave it a while.

Dont forget, if you give you send me your wish list for Christmas this year and point your loved ones, family, friends etc in my direction, not only will you get the stash you wished for for Christmas, you also get freebies too which I will wrap nicely and add to your gifts, plus there will also be a small gift from me for your kind gift givers...


Anyway, I have made some cards, I am desperately trying to get my pile of Christmas Cards finished before the weekend, but failing badly, I have now made around 30, but still have at least another 20 to make and I am intending on doing something with acetate for some of them, but am still throwing some ideas around my head at the minute and not coming up with anything.... but tomorrow is another day. I have decided to list the stash used on my cards in a more orderly fashion.
Recipe: Papers - Papertrey: Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery, Real Red, Whisper White and The PaperMill Shop. Tools - Spellbinders Snowflakes Nesties, Cuttlebug Snowflake folder. Bling - button and gems from stash. Ribbon - Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery and Silver Cord.


This card above is my favourite so far, I cut the letters out using my Cricut Expression and the snowflake too. I punched snowflakes out of the backing glitter card and then stuck it onto the Night of Navy card underneath using Dimensionals so that the holes were more obvious, they really are in real life... lol
Recipe: Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Night of Navy, Glitter Card from stash. Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye. Bling - button from stash. Ribbon - Stampin' Up! Gold Cord.
That's it for now, off to cook tea.... and is this rain ever going to stop?
Take care all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: