A Very Merry Christmas To You All....

I would just like to wish you all A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Incase you are not having as much fun as I am I will show you what my 25 year old son has been up to today... my daughter and his wife buy each other hate and love presents each year... this year daughter bought daughter in law, for her love present (?), a mankini.... as from the Borat film... now dont ask me why, I would have thought this was more a hate present (although the hate present was just as bad; it was a "She Wee", where a lady can "spend a penny" whilst travelling.... bleurghhh not my cup of tea I must admit)... so who better than to show off the mankini than my son, and before you look away in horror, this is a family blog and he has kept his clothes on.... yep, I hear a big sigh of relief....




Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: