Ally Pally Stash and a Few Cards.....

So here is my stash that I got at Ally Pally, some nestabilities, loads of punches, loads of Stamps including Whiff of Joy and Lili of the Valley, 11 packs of bling, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, 6 x 6 Patterned Paper Pad, brads, pins and loads more.... today I am going to start working on my craft area and will be sorting all my stuff out and getting rid of what I no longer use to make room for all my new purchases... I will show you my PTI purchases tomorrow...

Below is a card I made, the sentiment is computer generated, the Patterned Paper is from the Sweet Pea Paper Stack, Cardstock is Old Olive and Barely Banana, with little leaves punched out using Rose Red Cardstock. The ribbon is the new lush Old Olive Satin Ribbon, how gorgeous is this.....

The shapes were cut out using nestabilities and the flowers are from my stash.....

For this card I used the All of A Flutter Patterned Paper, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip Cardstock. The ribbon is the new lush Stampin' Up! Real Red Satin Ribbon and the flowers are from my stash. The shapes were cut out using nestabilities and the sentiment was computer generated. The leaves and butterfly punch are Martha Stewart.... hope they give you some inspiration, I will be back tomorrow with a Colour Challenge and a photo of my stash that I got from Papertrey Ink....
Have a great day, take care xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: