Wow how did I make so many cards in one day...

I have finally managed to finish all my cards for my church order this month... not quite sure how but I think it is because I intend to have a big crafty clear out next week and didn't want to have to have an order hanging over my head whilst doing it.... I have had a delivery of Papertrey Ink stash this week and it is sitting in a box waiting for a home, so thought if I could sell some stash I no longer use this would give me room for my new stash and also fund some more stash.... lol


The sentiment on this card is computer generated, the shapes have been cut out using Nesties and the punch is from Martha Stewart. The Ribbon is Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink Taffetta and the cardstock is Chocolate Chip and Real Red and the corners have been punched out using the Photo Corners SU Punch....

And here is the inside, again Chocolate Chip Cardstock and the pink dots have been punched using the smallest Stampin' Up! circle punch using Pretty in Pink Cardstock and sticking them to the chocolate chip.... and that is about it.... off to Ally Pally in a minute so I know I am going to have a good day. Hope yours is super duper too... take care xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: