Wedding Card Season....

So the season of Weddings is now starting and a lady I met last week asked if I could make her a Wedding Card as she was fed up with the cards she saw in the shops.... the lady just asked what I did and I said I make cards and teach at Card Workshops.... she was thrilled. I made a card for her took it to her house and she was over the moon, so that makes me happy if she is happy.

I used Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White Cardstock from Stampin' Up! and some matte silver card that I had in my stash. I used the Mr & Mrs Stamp Set also from Stampin' Up! and the wheel that matches it for the bottom part of the card. I finished it off with a little pearl from the Pretties Kit.

But then I always decorate the insides of my card too, for this I used the Forever Flowers Wheel again, the sentiment was computer generated and I used a Martha Stewart punch for the lacey hearts... and a few more little pearls from the Pretties Kit....
Off to Ally Pally tomorrow to increase my stash mountain... lol
Have a great weekend, take care xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

1 amazing people have contributed:

debbi taylor said...

lovely card - must get mine out! never used it!