Worn out but I do have something to show you...

Well I did have fun yesterday, whilst Hubby and boys went off Geocaching I spent a leisurely few hours spending money at the Ally Pally.... I must admit I was on a strict budget but I did have a few "necessities" on my shopping list... bling for a start, how can you make cards without bling? And dont forget a girl definately needs some Basic Grey 6 x 6 Pads.... watch this space to see what I do with my new patterned paper.... But for today you have got another church order card to look at, I thought of posting piccies of my stash but I didn't want to make you all jealous so you will just have to wait to see what I make with it all.... lol

The sentiment is computer generated, the Patterned Paper is from the new Sweet Pea Stack from Stampin' Up!, you get 48 lush sheets of double sided heavy quality patterned paper for just £19.99 and believe me it goes a very very long way, I have hardly started on the stack and have already made 10s of cards with it.... definitely value for money. I used Old Olive and Barely Banana Cardstock and new Satin Ribbon in Chocolate Chip... all from Stampin' Up, the flowers are from my stash and the punches are Martha Stewart and Fiskars....

Was definitely a day for decorating the insides of cards, out of 12 cards I have made recently I have only not decorated the insides of 2 of them and that was incase the lady who they were for wanted to write a long message inside of them.... Again I used matching Patterned Paper and Cardstock...
Thanks for looking and I will let you know how I get on with my tidying up this week... you never know I may just give you a little peek at my Ally Pally Stash and also my Papertrey Ink Stash before I put it all away in its new home. Thanks for looking, have a great relaxing Sunday... take care all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: