Been Absent Haven't I....

Well I dont think I did too badly during the Easter School Holidays, I managed to post most days, but unfortunately despite a nice big influx of stash I was unable to make anything due to tidying out my crafting space, looking after children, extra food shopping etc.... but I am back and here is today's contribution....


I used Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White Cardstock. The Patterned Paper is from the Sweet Pea Paper Stack, the ribbon is Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, all from Stampin' Up!. The sentiment is computer generated and the bling is from my stash. And the brown flower is cut from Papertrey Ink Felt, using a Papertrey Ink Die... woohoo... used at last!!

And the inside is decorated to match, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Papertrey Ink Dies, Martha Stewart and Stampin' Up! punches.... Patterned Paper again from the Sweet Pea Mat Stack.... you just get so much paper for your money...

And guess what, I picked up my newest Papertrey Ink Parcel from Parcel Force today which contains more new dies which go with some of my Stamp Sets, so watch this space for some cards made from Papertrey Ink soon.... off to give blood this evening, hoping they will take it as out of the last 3 times I have been they have only taken it once.... fingers crossed!!

Take care all xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: