This Month's Card Class.....

Okay, well I have lots to do this week and no time to do it as my Grandson has an appointment at the Royal London Hospital tomorrow and I am looking after my 22 month old Grandson, just not really feeling in a crafty mood at the moment anyway..... pah!!!! Think I am still recovering from having 17 people here Easter Sunday for roast dinner and definitely an overload of chocolate too, so diet starts again today!!! lol

So the above photo was my Card Workshop I did this month, I always find it really hard to judge how long it will take to make a card and I guess we had a bit too much to make this month, but everyone managed to stamp their images and make at least 2 of their cards and I showed them how to make the flowers on their notebooks...

How gorgeous are these colours. This month I decided I would not make everything matching, but use the same stamp set Greenhouse Garden for all of them but use different colourways so that they could see how different each card looked. For the notebook cover I used Perfect Plum Patterned Paper, Perfect Plum and Pale Plum Cardstock and Mellow Moss for the little leaves and the Taffetta Ribbon is also Mellow Moss....

This card is a flowerpot card and the flowers pull up and are attached to some card that you can write your message on. For this card I used Real Red and Whisper White Cardstock, there is also some Old Olive for the leaves and for the inside bit which you cannot see. The ribbon is Night of Navy and the inks are So Saffron, Real Red and Night of Navy.... the insides of the flowers are Chocolate Chip. I also used Jackpot Patterned Paper.

This card uses Pretty In Pink, Almost Amethyst and Certainly Celery Cardstock. The Patterned Paper is Tea Party and the Grosgrain Ribbon is Certainly Celery too....

This time I used Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow and Whisper White Cardstock. The Patterned Paper is To The Nines, this was probably the easiest card of them all to make. All stash used to make all these cards comes from Stampin' Up! If you would like to order anything, please contact me on LindaLloyd@gmx.net or if you would like a new Stampin' Up! mini catalogue, please contact me at the above email addy and I will get one out to you ASAP.
If you like Magnolia, Sugar Nellie or KatzelKraft stamps you will find some second hand ones for sale here and postage is free too.... bonus!!
Have a great afternoon, take care.. xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: