Happy Good Friday.....

1 Peter 2:24 - He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.



Happy Good Friday and what better type of card to show you today than one I have made for my monthly Church order.

I used All A Flutter Wings and Things from My Little Shoebox plus Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red Cardstock from Stampin' Up! and Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, I also made the scallop edge using the Stampin' Up! Scallop Border Punch.

The sentiment is computer generated, I used matching cardstock to the front of the card and used the Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" punch and 1 1/4" punch for the little bird embellishment.

Thank you for looking, have a great Good Friday and dont eat too many hot cross buns.

Take Care xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: