Doing well so far......

Well here we are at the beginning of another week..... how fast is this year going, I cannot believe we are nearly at the years longest day and then it will start to get darker in the evenings from then onwards... how scary is that!!!

We had an awesome evening out on Saturday, me, DH and the 3 boys all went to Pentecost 2011 at the 02.  As expected things happened to stop us going, small things like the Blackwall Tunnel being shut and an accident having happened there aswell..... we managed to navigate around that part of London to get to the Rotherhithe Tunnel instead, although it took us 2 hours to travel around 6 miles, but we arrived at the 02 in time to have a really lovely meal in Zizzi (have I ever told you that it is my favourite place with Panetonne bread pudding to die for)..... we then went into the dome and had about a 20 minute wait until it started, so all in all perfect timing, even though it was not planned that way.


I have been playing with my Silhouette Machine a lot lately, and a lot of the cards I have made have used this wonderful cutting machine.  I have a subscription to the Silhouette files and so can spend to my hearts content each month for a very small layout.  The card above used Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake Stampin' Up! Cardstock.... The sentiment is from My Daily Bread stamps.


Next up is a print and cut file which I printed and then cut on my Silhouette, how wonderful is this, almost a whole card without too much thinking..... the Ribbon is from Papertrey Ink, the cardstock is Stampin' Up! Early Expresso and the sentiment is from Verve Stamps.


And yet another Silhouette Design, this time of a butterfly.  All the flowers on the butterfly was also included in the design, so again very simple to make.  The cardstock is Melon Mambo, Early Expresso, Baha Breeze and Tangerine Tango....

My digi shop is now very close to opening, obviously there will not be much for sale when it first opens but I hope to change that pretty soon...... I am also planning on selling Templates and Hybrid Card kits too, so dont forget to check it out once it opens at www.digitalmonsoon.co.uk.

Tonight we are off to Secondary School with my 10 year old son, the other children have always gone to a different secondary school, but we now feel that our local one offers a better deal for our children, so we are going to listen to a little talk and hopefully have a look around.  My son went there for a day last week and I think he enjoyed it..... he wasn't impressed with the dancing though and asked when he could take his options so that he didn't have to do it..... ha ha.  He doesn't even start there until September 2012, so quite a while to go yet.

Have a good day, the weather is brightening up here, the sun has just about shown itself and it is getting warmer...... at least for a couple of days..... xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: