Thought I had better let you know......




For those of you that come for a bit of inspiration and to look at my cards, I will not be giving this up... I actually have tons of cards to share with you, so please dont stay away because you think digital is not for you.....  in fact here are a few of my cards...

I used PapertreyInk Stamps and Die's for this card with a Martha Stewart Punch.  The colours are from Stampin' Up! and are Baha Breeze, Rose Red and Perfect Plum.  The ribbon is also from Stampin' Up!


This card was made using a Scrapbook Kit that I used to subscribe to, I cannot remember who made the patterned paper.  The sentiment is computer generated from The Bible.  The ribbon is from PapertreyInk.

I thought I would also tell you about a couple of books that I have read recently.... I really like Phillipa Greggory books and have been reading The White Queen and The Red Queen, in fact I got so into The Red Queen that I managed to read it in 2 days last weekend.  They are both basically the same story but told from the perspective of each of the queen's.  I am hoping there will be a follow up to these books as it will make a great read.

On Monday I had the honour of going with my daughter to take my Grandson for his first day at playschool.  Mum was very worried about leaving him, but he was so excited that he left us whilst we were still filling out forms.  He absolutely loved it and was so excited to go on Tuesday too..... he cannot wait for next week to come around so he can go again.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog..... check back again soon xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: