Life Coaching......

 Did I ever tell you I was becoming an accredited Life Coach..... well I am!!  I am off soon to 2 coaching sessions with my clients (read this as guinea pigs...), I have nearly finished my coaching with them and they have achieved so much towards their goals and I am really proud of them both.  I am assuming they are pleased as I have been asked to coach someone else too (not a guinea pig this time, the real thing... ha ha).  It is really encouraging seeing these people reach the goals they want to in life and to move forward each month towards achieving the ultimate goal.

Anyway, back to my cards.  This card was made for a really lovely man who runs the Music Quiz at the pub we go to on a Thursday night (The White Swan in Bicknacre for anyone local who might want to pop along, starts 8.30pm every Thursday).  He has some serious medical problems at the moment and has just gone into hospital for an operation (dont worry, someone else has taken over the quiz for now..... 2 guys from our team, so we are 1/3rd down on our members and not doing too well!!).  We as a team thought we would send him this card so he would know we were thinking of him at this difficult time in his life.  As he loves music I thought I would make a jukebox card for him with a record (vinyl disc that plays music for all you youngsters out there) inside with our message written as you would find titles on a record.

I used all Stampin Up card for this, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, More Mustard and Daffodil.  I cut it out using my Silhouette Machine... the record I designed online, but made a file to cut it out on my Silhouette as I am not very good at cutting circles freehand.... lol

The next card I made for someone in Church's birthday.  He is very good at DIY, so thought these tools were ideal....


I used Crumb Cake, Baha Breeze and Daffodil cardstock from Stampin Up, and everything was cut again using my Silhouette Machine..... why did it sit in my cupboard unused for all those years?  Am loving it now.  Have plans for when my Grand Daughter is born next month too..... am going to make little bodysuits with Princess on cut from Transfer Paper on the Silhouette.....  might even get out my PC Imagine to make some transfers (wow now that would be an achievement.... lol).

So off to my first coaching of the day, hope you liked the cards..... and hope to catch you all tomorrow. xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: