So this is what I will be designing.......

Hello again, well just about managed 2 days in a row..... today has been one of those days when you seem busy all day but achieve nothing.  I was blog hopping trying to find something I liked so I could plan my own website.  Which type of header do I want?  Want kind of layout would work?  But I think I have finally decided so now need to design the papers and elements I need to make it.

In the meantime I thought I would show you a digital kit that I have already designed and packaged which will be for sale in my shop once it opens......


and just to show you how it can be used I made a Scrapbook Layout.  I just love the photo that I used, it is of my little boy asleep in the wardrobe beside his sister who was playing on her laptop..... ha ha


But you know what I forgot...... yep a title!!!! So I will be thinking of one and adding at some time.... not sure how I managed that though.  Hope you like my papers and elements and what can be made from the kit......

Thats all for today then.... have a great evening.  Off now to catch up with the end of the season for Supernatural...... xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: