Just a quick one.....

Well what can I say, dont you just hate it when life takes over and crafting and designing has to take second place..... I have had the dentist (nothing wrong thank goodness, just a polish and clean) and today I had another Life Coaching session with someone new.  Then my daughter stayed at my house last night so we went out to Costa for lunch..... yum yum....


I am sure I cased this card from somewhere, but because I made it quite a long time ago I cannot remember who, if anyone, I cased it from.... so if it is you, I am really sorry, just leave me a comment and I will credit you.... used lots of Stampin' Up! stash for this card including the edge punch, the Bliss Stamp Set and Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock.  Thanks for looking.... we are off to our pub quiz tonight, so fingers crossed we get a better result than last week.... 


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: