What is it about owls.........

I just love them..... one of the first things I drew whilst learning illustrator too... which I might just dig out and show you tomorrow......  this card was made using the Stampin' Up! Owl Punch and the other bits were cut out using my silhouette machine... its wonderful for cutting out unusual shape card blanks.  The colours used are Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Early Expresso and Cherry Cobbler.... are you noticing a trend here.... most of my cards nowadays are cut out  using the silhouette and contain Baja Breeze.... lol


The second card, yet again was cut out using the silhouette machine, see what I mean about unusual shape cards, this time I picked an owl shape.  And is that Baja Breeze I spy on his wings?  Also made using Early Expresso, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard and Sahara Sand, all from Stampin' Up!


And last but not least a flower shaped card, made using Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Pink Pirouette Stampin' Up! Cardstock.... I just love their cardstock, it comes in wonderful colours and cuts easily on the silhouette machine and lookee here, no Baja Breeze, what was I thinking.


I have been to the hairdressers this morning and had my hair cut and recoloured.... about time too, the roots were about 3 inches long.  I am so pleased with it this time, I will try and remember to take a photograph of it later to post on here tomorrow.

Okay, so plans for tomorrow are to transfer photos from both my cameras to my computer and get sorted for Father's Day..... plus finish off bits for my new website....  See you all tomorrow, have a great afternoon and evening xxx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

1 amazing people have contributed:

Karen M said...

Love your owl cards! I'm into owls at the minute too...they are so sweet! xx