More cards.....

Just a quick post today.... here are 3 more cards that I have made, still haven't made the Father's Day cards that I need to do, not uploaded anything to my computer either but have spent the day fine refining some kits that will appear in my digi shop.....


For this card I used a Verve stamp for the sentiment, Martha Stewart punches for the leaves and butterflies and not sure where the flower came from.... ha ha.  The cardstock colour is Certainly Celery and Pink Pirouette and the much used Crumb Cake.... all from Stampin' Up!


For this card I cut out the brackets on my silhouette machine, the butterfly and flowers were again punches.... the cardstock is Bashful Blue and Old Olive and the sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs... the ribbon is Old Olive from Stampin' Up!  I just love their ribbons....


For this card I used Pink Pirouette, Rose Red and yet again Baja Breeze cardstock.  The bird and leaves  are a Stampin' Up! punch as is the gorgeous ribbon.  The swirl is a punch that I bought at the Ally Pally. Oh yes, the pearls are also from Stampin' Up! too....

Right, I think I have had enough of staring at the computer screen today, off to stare at the tv now instead...... lol.  Have a great evening all xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: