10% off all orders over £15 until Sunday Noon...

Hi all, I am offering 10% off all items from the new Stampin Up catalogue until noon on Sunday... so if you take advantage of Stampin Ups 20th birthday offer where you get 20% off 3 selected stamp sets if you spend over £20 in the catalogue, you will also get my 10% which makes 30% off the selected stamp sets.... check out the offer further down the page... or contact me for more details at LindaLloyd@gmx.net. So if you want 10% off all new goodies then place your order with me before Sunday.

If you would like to become a Stampin Up Demonstrator and earn money to spend on your own stash or sell to other people to earn extra income, I am offering a free stamp set up to the value of £45 from the new catalogue when you sign up with Stampin Up through me, so as well as the bargain starter set you get from Stampin Up, you will also get a free stamp set to go with it (as I know how hard it is to pick only a few stamp sets)... and you would be silly to pass up this offer... again contact me on LindaLLoyd@gmx.net for more details.

Have a good evening all xx

0 amazing people have contributed: