Stampers 10 Club

I am hoping to start another Stampin 10 Club as soon as I have enough people, I need 8 more to start. All you need to do is commit yourself to the club for 10 months and spend a minimum of £15 a month. For this you will get a free stamp set (or maybe more depending on the sales that month) and at least £15 of free stash from the NEW catalogue. You will get a free catalogue posted to your door. You will also get 5 freebies included in your parcels during the 10 months, including make and takes, project ideas, and other little gifts. So this is how it works, to receive the free stamp set and goodies I need to put in an order of £150 or more, 10 people spending £15 meet these requirements so each month one person will play "hostess" you dont have to do anything for this it is a virtual party, just let me have your order (remember if you have a big wishlist, order some of it on your hostess month as your rewards go up with the sales) and you will receive your free items in with your parcel that month. I need to have 8 more people before I can start this, but just think of all that gorgeous stuff you can stock up on from the new catalogue in the next 10 months. E-mail me if you are interested at LindaLloyd@gmx.net

0 amazing people have contributed: