In Time For Halloween

Thought I would attempt to make a halloween card today, but found Halloween sets lacking in the new Stampin Up catalogue, so although they do have a Halloween sentiment, I couldn't find a pumpkin, so I improvised.....



Yes I have used apples with Pumpkin Pie and Glorious Green Ink to try and make them look a bit like pumpkins, otherwise how about this.... you bob for apples on halloween.... lol

For this card I used Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum and Basic Black cardstock, Earth Elements brads, Pumpkin Pie, Glorious Green and Basic Black Ink, I embossed the Happy Halloween sentiment which is in the Occasional Greetings set, and used Old Olive Ribbon.... the apples are from the brand new Tart and Tangy stamp set which is available now in the new catalogue which you can browse if you click on the catalogue on the right hand side. Just let me know if there is anything you want at LindaLloyd@gmx.net. The little bat was made using the new 2" Scallop Circle Punch from Stampin Up, you can find instructions for it here.... http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1054178...

Check back here regularly for more ideas using the Stampin Up sets.

0 amazing people have contributed: