Christmas Folder..... + Exciting News For My Club Members

I made one of these for each of my Stampin' Up! customers which I included with their orders last week..... they said they liked them very much, so thought I would post some pictures....

This is what I started off with, last years Christmas Designer Paper, (still available to buy) and Old Olive and Real Red Ink Pads, also Real Red and Always Artichoke in the Grosgrain Ribbon and Real Red 12x12 textured cardstock.
I used the Stamp Set Season of Joy to embellish it with...
More Designer Paper to decorate the back, then I ran 2 long length of ribbon along the outside so I could tie it shut....

And here is the finished article, with cards to note your Christmas Card List, your Shopping List, Menu etc.... why not make one for yourself and be super organised this Christmas.
I have very exciting news for my Club Members (that Stampers 10 and Spots and Markers Club).... if you click on the Member Forum button above the post it will take you to a Member Only Forum where you can chat and show off your cards with your fellow members. There is also a place where I will be posting exclusive projects and a place to ask any questions you might have.... hopefully it will be a chatty and inspirational place for us all.... All you have to do is register and I will accept your registration if you are one of my team members... couldn't be easier, so pop on their today and lets get chatting...




0 amazing people have contributed: