A Receipt Holder....

I have made a CD receipt holder which I saw on this blog http://waltzingmouse.blogspot.com/2008/09/tutorial-for-my-cd-receipt-organiser.html except this talented lady made a Christmas one, but I seem to need one for my everyday purchases... I used all Stampin' Up! items to make this...



This is the CD case when it is shut, there is no decoration on the outside, so if you have a large enough handbag, you can slip this inside, along with the kitchen sink and you will always have your receipts with you when you need them.

This is what it look like when it is opened, I have used More Mustard and Old Olive Cardstock, the new scallop edge punch to make the scallop shapes and the Haiku Patterned Paper.

I have used the new Accents and Elements Felt Flowers with Old Olive brads. the brad in the centre of the flower on top of the scallop is from the new Hodgepodge Hardware set, and the scallop is cut out using the scallop punch. The tabs on the top of the sections are the little tabs cut using the tab punch. The stamped sentiment is from One Of A Kind Stamp Set.

I just need 1 more person for my Markers and InkSpots club, so if you want to join, hurry as it is bound to go fast. Contact me on LindaLloyd@gmx.net

And as I said a few weeks ago on my blog there is going to soon be something special for my Stampers 10 and Markers Club members, watch this space whilst my blog undergoes a makeover....

1 amazing people have contributed:

Kate Lewis said...

This is fabulous!!! What a clever idea - not sure I'd have enough room in my handbag though - too full of junk!! Beautifully made - a lovely colour combo too. Love all the accents too. Kate xx