Scallop Punch and Another Card...

Well I am really on a roll at the minute.... have made another card using the OLD hostess set Oh So Lovely.... and here it is..
As you will see it is another Happy Unbirthday card.... I have to be really careful coz I keep thinking Unhappy Birthday... and that wouldn't be funny would it... lol. Not sure I like the sentiment so may change that before giving it out.

So I used Barely Banana cardstock, masked with a post it note for the sun using the 1 1/4" punch and then using the sponge daubers I daubed Summer Sun over all of the card, next I sponged Pumpkin Pie onto the card leaving some of the Summer Sun showing and then finished it off using the Really Rust Ink around the edges. Next I stamped the image from Oh So Lovely in Black onto the picture, I coloured the little berries in red and then drew along the stalks with green, next I drew along the edges of the stalk with white to pop it slightly and then black to make the shadow on the other side. Printed a computer generated sentiment on to the card, and then mounted it onto matt gold cardstock, then basic black and last but not least pumpkin pie.. voila finished.

As I am expecting my first orders from the new catalogue in the next couple of days and most of my customers have ordered a scallop punch, I thought I would add this video clip from YouTube showing how to make your corners look good whilst using your scallop punch... unfortunately I couldn't find any Stampin Up ones (as they are new) but have found one for the Fiskars border punch, which does work as I have tried it, I am hoping the same thing will apply to the Stampin Up one... so have a watch, so you are all prepared for when they arrive....




Have a good day all xx

0 amazing people have contributed: