Fun and Fast Notes

First of all I just have to tell you that my little grandson cut his first tooth today.... how exciting is that, note to self, no more putting fingers near his mouth....

Thought I would try something a little different to what I would normally do.... I made some cards and put them in a pretty little box, and I only used 1 Stamp Set really.... well the little flower inside and on the envelopes came from a second set, but that doesn't count really does it??


So I used the Fun and Fast Notes Stamp Set, the little flower out of One Of A Kind, I used Sage Shadow and Always Artichoke Cardstock and Inkpads, the grosgrain ribbon is Always Artichoke and the Patterned Paper is retired but still available and is called Wintergreen. The box is made from the same cardstock and paper and the ribbon is Certainly Celery, the white flower is from the Pretties kit, as is the little pearl in the middle... and voila a nice little present for someone's birthday, or just to show you care and doesn't take forever to make either.


Have been busy packing some Stampin Up Orders today, and added a little something to their parcels, but cannot show you yet, also went shopping in Tesco and whilst there, picked up a few things which I intend to use in my making in the future, so watch this spot for that. Next week is my card order week, and so I will be posting more non SU stuff, not that I dont absolutely love my SU stash, it is just that I have a load of new stamps that I haven't managed to use yet. I also need to make a card for my son's birthday on Saturday, he will be 24, doesn't time fly, I remember when I brought him home from hospital..

Have a good evening all, take care x


3 amazing people have contributed:

Kate Lewis said...

What a beautiful set Linda! The box is so elegant and I love the colouring on the cards. Really lovely! Kate xx

Rosietoes said...

Oh, I just love this set Linda. Those stamps are definitely on my wish list! I love what you have done with them - what a gorgeous wee gift for someone. :)

Michele said...

Gorgeous cards Linda - love the scalloped insert.