Been Playing Today.....

Yep my new stamp sets turned up yesterday so I have had a little play today, nothing much as I had a card order to finish, but have finally finished my nearly 70 cards and will be concentrating solely on Stampin Up stuff this week... including some blog candy, so watch this space.



So this is what I have been making...



Crazy For Cupcakes stamp set, normally £20.95, but if you spend over £20 in the new catalogue you can have it for £16.76 and if you spend over £20 in the new catalogue before Noon tomorrow you can have this stamp set for £14.67, cant be bad... I also used the new Patterned Paper set Tea and Crumpets and the Grosgrain ribbon in Regal Rose, the flower was made using the scallop punch and due to the nature of the sentiment, Happy Unbirthday, that was computer generated, plus I used Pretty in Pink Brad and Always Artichoke cardstock.... voila..



This only uses a new Stamp Set called Garden Whimsey this set normally costs £22.95 but if you buy it before noon tomorrow it will only cost you £20.66, the ribbon is Real Red Grosgrain also from Stampin Up and the cardstock is Real Red too, but the paper is not Stampin Up, I am trying to use up my huge pile of patterned paper.

My little grandson came round yesterday and enjoyed rolling around my bedroom floor, I am trying to introduce him to the joys of Stampin Up, I am sure he will be well into it when he gets a bit older, all those inks and things!!

It is my daughters 21st birthday on Monday and I haven't even got round to making her a card yet, but she is out tomorrow afternoon and so will have an opportunity after we have been geo-caching to make one for her.... funny but just before she was 18 we asked her which birthday she wanted to be her important one, her 18th or 21st and she said 18, now she is telling everyone her 21st is her most important birthday.... lol thats children for you...

Have a good evening all, hope to be back tomorrow...

0 amazing people have contributed: