Bloomin' With Beauty

I made this card using the Bloomin' with Beauty set, for a very nice lady who stamped some images for me (not of UK Stampin Up I might add) she liked it so much she said she may use it to demo with.... I am honoured... thank you.

I used Rose Red and Chocolate Chip cardstock, and Rose Red Patterned Paper, the image was stamped in chocolate chip, and the scallops were made using the new scallop edge punch. The ribbon is Chocolate Chip Grosgrain.

This card was made in 10 minutes before Church on Sunday, it was decided that as our Pastor had driven us to London the evening before to see Delirious in concert we should give him a little something to acknowledge his kindness, so we bought him some miniature heros on the way to church but I had to make this beforehand. Didn't turn out too bad, used Chocolate Chip and Mellow Moss Cardstock and Close to Cocoa Patterned Paper, the ribbon was Chocolate Chip Stitched Grosgrain and the eyelets are also by SU. The stamp sets are In the Stars which I used to stamp stars onto the background mellow moss cardstock and the Frames with a Flourish stamp set for the sentiment frame, this was stamped in Chocolate Chip whilst the sentiment was stamped in Mellow Moss.

I will be back tomorrow with something a little bit different, dont forget to check back then....

2 amazing people have contributed:

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Linda, thanks for the lovely comments you left on my blog. That was a fun set to make! The flowers are from the Crafts U Love webstore - I really like them, just simple paper flowers. I just keep them in separate sealed bags.

Your cards are lovely - the rose red and choc chip is such a lovely combo, very rich - you've inspired me to use it!! lovely gentle colouring of the flower too.

Will be stopping by again soon!
Kate x

Shazza said...

gorgeous cards Linda
x