Getting Ready For Halloween.....

Even though we dont really celebrate Halloween in our house, but my little boy has a Halloween Party to go to this year and I am expecting some small children from round our way to knock on our door, so thought I would knock up a few things for Friday....

First of all, I bought some little test tubes from e-bay and filled them with some Skittles, I also managed to knock together a little box to hold the test tube in and decorated them in (hopefully!!) Halloween colours from Stampin Up, namely Elegant Eggplant and Pumpkin Pie, I then punched the scallop circle out in Pumpkin Pie and stuck a circle of Elegant Eggplant over the top, this was topped with a little bat made from Stampin Ups scallop circle with some little stick on eyes, I then tied a bit of Pumpkin Pie ribbon round the top of the test tube and voila.... a small gift for a lucky little child.

And the next little Halloween gifts are not made from Stampin Up UK items as we dont have any Halloween Stamp Sets in our catalogue, we are hoping to change that for next year, so if you would like to see some Stampin Up stamp sets in next years catalogue, just contact SU themselves and ask for them...

They are little Jubilee packets and the halloween set used comes from US but the cardstock is Stampin Up again in Pumpkin Pie and Elegant Eggplant, they are filled with little sweets and my own children are after them already, (I will make them one each, I'm not that cruel... !!).

Oooh think DH has arrived back with our Kebab as too drained from yesterday to do much today, and no cooking sounds good to me, although we did have sausages, beans egg and toast for breakfast and my DD who is 15 cooked this for us even after her operation on her mouth yesterday..... and to all my family who asked.... I'm afraid the surgeon wouldn't sew her mouth shut....

Have a good evening all xx


1 amazing people have contributed:

Kate Lewis said...

What a fantastic gift for the trick or treaters - you won't believe their luck!! Halloween colours are spot on! Here's hoping for a halloween set in next years catty! Kate xx