Hold A Workshop Through Me During November or December...

and if you have sales of £150 or more you will not only get your 1 Free Hostess Stamp Set you will also get another one of your choice of the following free also, plus your free Hostess Goodies.




Or if you want to get together with some friends and place an order through me of £150 you can share the 2 Stamp Sets plus the £15 of free goodies.... here is the full offer....



Also from 10-30 November Stampin' Up! are also offering 20% off all 12 x 12 textured cardstock plus 20% off all Rub-Ons once you spend over £20.... so combine your cardstock order with the Stamp Set order and get yourself a real bargain.


If you live local to me and would like me to run a Workshop for you and your friends, contact me on the contact me button at the top of the posts and I will give you more information on what you will get for being a Hostess...


Lots of great things happening this month with Stampin' Up!, contact me now so you dont miss out.





0 amazing people have contributed: