Yes, Yet Another Club....

I have been asked by one of my Stampers 10 if I would run a club for 4 people. Here is what it is all about. The Stampin Write markers are excellent quality, but are nearly £100 for a whole set, but the only way you can get the excellent storage case is to buy the whole set at once. What I am offering is this.... 4 people buy one set a month for 4 months, and I will order a complete set to cover this, then each month 1 person will get their 12 pens plus the storage case and the other 3 will just receive their pens. Each month a different person gets a storage case and at the end of the 4 months everyone will have the whole set, plus the excellent storage case to keep them in, but that is not all.... each person will also purchase a complete colour family of ink spots, there are 4 families, so over the 4 months you will end up with all the Stampin Up Ink Colours, and the added bonus here, is that by selling all this together I am entitled to 1 level 1 Hostess Stamp Set and £15 of free goodies and I will be giving this away each month to one of the four as an added bonus of signing up for the 4 months, you can choose the stamp set and the goodies of your choice. The cost of this per month will be £42.45 a month plus £2.55 postage making a grand total of £45 a month.
I only need 3 more people to sign up and we can get this underway....
For more details or to sign up e-mail me at LindaLloyd@gmx.net

0 amazing people have contributed: