Free P&P until Midnight Sunday

Hi all, to celebrate the new catalogue from Stampin Up (click on the link on the right hand side to browse the catalogue) I am offering free P&P on all orders over £25 (saving you £3.50)until Midnight on Sunday... check out the new scallop punch, the new designer paper which is just lush and dont forget the Crazy For Cupcakes stamp set which you can get 20% off of if you spend over £20...



And another great stamp set which I think make ideal men's or boys cards is In The Stars and that is what I have made todays card with...



I used Brilliant Blue, Real Red and Whisper White Cardstock, stamped half the background with the sanded background stamp, then stamped the other with stars from the stamp set and embossed the white stars in white and embossed the other stars with clear embossing powder. The stars were layered using dimensionals as was the sentiment..

Dont forget to make yourself a nice cup of tea and have a browse in the new catalogue...

Have a good afternoon all xx

1 amazing people have contributed:

Unknown said...

Love the card Linda - I cant wait to get my inky little hands on it :-)