First Time I've Made One Of These Cards...

I've never had to make one of these cards before, personally I dont send them as I wouldn't be keen on receiving them either, dont know why, just one of those things, but I have been asked to make 2 of them, so go gentle on me as this is my first attempt.



Again the light was not too good, but the colours are Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke and a small bit of Bravo Burgundy, also Bravo Burgundy ribbon and the image was from a hostess set in the last catalogue called Oh So Lovely...

Which brings me to this weeks news.... order over £25 of goods from the catalogue before Sunday and I will post them to you for free.. nada, zilch... however much you order... and if you have a really really big order, (over £150) you can also enjoy a free Level 1 Hostess Set from the catalogue and an additional £15 of free goods of your choice also from the catalogue... can't be bad!! The above offer is for UK only, sorry no international orders... So take a look at our new scallop edge punch, or the textured 12 x 12 cardstock, and all the yummy new stamp sets, including 3 which have 20% off if you buy over £20 worth of stash... which are Crazy For Cupcakes (Page 32), Birthday Best (Page 33) and Cheer and Wishes (Page 58)...

What are you all doing this weekend? I will be busy making little freebie kits for my 2nd 10 Month Club, my 1st 10 Month Club received these last month... check the right hand side to find out more about joining my 3rd 10 Month Club...

Have a good weekend whatever you do xx

0 amazing people have contributed: