3 New Cards

I have 3 new cards to show you today... I have been really busy making 70 Christmas Cards for my 2 little boys to write for their friends at school, plus I am making 30 boxes for Saturday and haven't even started yet.... lol

Patterned paper is from stash, flowers are made using 2 of the Stampin' Up! Punches, 5 Petal Flower and BoHo Blossomes, Cardstock is Night of Navy and Whisper White from Stampin' Up! and the sentiment is from Verve Stamps.

Stampin' Up! Old Olive Cardstock, Summer Sun and Whisper White. Ribbon is Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Up! Ribbon. Isn't it wonderful how it all matches each other.

Stampin' Up! Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White Cardstock. A Tree For All Seasons Stampin' Up! Stamp Set and the sentiment is Computer Generated.
Will post a photo of my 70 Christmas Cards tomorrow, plus have 2 other projects I have been working on that I cannot post yet as I dont want people to see them until they receive them.
My Christmas Shopping that I did on Sunday is starting to turn up today, really pleased as that is another thing out of the way, just need to check now who else I need to buy for and to get on with the making of the gifts that I am making. And bigger bonus, my little boy's birthday present turned up today, was worried it wouldn't arrive in time for Saturday as he will be 7 then... just need to get around to making him a card now...
Have a great evening all, take care xx





Linda Lloyd signature logo

2 amazing people have contributed:

Judith said...

ooooh I really like the 'you are not alone' card. Lovely x

Stephanie said...

Fantastic cards!

So glad you're still coming tomorrow - really looking forward to meeting you :)
Love Steph xxx