2 Free Stamp Sets worth up to £38.95 each if you sign up during January and February 2010

What is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
You can become a Demonstrator whether you want to run your own business and get paid for what you like to do... craft... or you can sign up just to buy your own items at a discount, my team consists of both people who want to make a business out of Stampin' Up! and people who just want to buy their items at a discount, everyone is welcome.

Why Should I Sign Up Through You?
I have a good team of 5 people at the moment. I will be here to support you through your business, I will be at the end of the phone if you need me or have questions to ask... we have a special chat area where my downlines can get together and discuss how to make their business work, to share ideas etc.

What Do I Get Out Of It?
You will get a Starter Kit as featured below which consists of £240 worth of Stampin' Up! Goodies, most of which can be chopped and changed to your liking when you first order it. The cost of this is £139, so a saving of £100 and if that isn't enough, I will give you an extra £50 worth of goodies of your choice from the catalogue for free. What more could you ask for? £290 worth of lovely stash for £139! Plus if you sign up now you can buy your friends and family Stampin' Up! Stash for Christmas and make money at the same time, plus get your discount too... You also have the opportunity during your first 6 months to earn up to 15 free stamp sets.


Why Sign Up Now?
If you sign up now you will have until March 2010 to reach your first quarter sales, thats 5 months instead of the usual 3, plus Stampin' Up! have some wonderful offers coming up in the new year, which you will find out about before everyone else if you are already a demonstrator.

If you are interested in joining my team or just have some questions to ask, email me on LindaLloyd@gmx.net and I will be happy to help you.


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: