Another Day, Another Card......

thumbnail of Brocade Blue ribbon and Bella Bleu paper Here we have card number 3... definitely fallen behind as I really wanted to make the 12 by Sunday, but that is looking unlikely now, plus I have had another card request added to the order too, will just have to be a week late, the lady never minds when she gets them, I just like to make it 4 weekly, so no rush really.

Life just keeps on getting in the way... unfortunately last night we had to have our 2 year old cat put to sleep as he had tumours and leukemia... my little boy was devastated and would only go to bed last night with the cats collar on his wrist. Anyway, on to todays card.

Today I haven't decorated the inside, mainly because a lot of these cards are used to write letters in and if I was to decorate, there wouldn't be enough room to write, so some I decorate inside and some I don't... here is today's card...
Card made with Stampin' Up Brocade Blue ribbon and Bella Bleu paper I used the new Stampin Up Bella Bleu Patterned Paper, Kraft, Brocade Blue and Very Vanilla Cardstock, plus Stampin Up Grosgrain Ribbon in Brocade Blue. The pearls are from my stash and the sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Stamps in US. I never used a challenge today, so no challenge to enter either.
A lot of my Stampin' Up! colleagues have travelled to Germany today for the very first European Conference, unfortunately I was unable to go due to lack of funds, plus not having anyone to look after the 5 children still at home, maybe next year it will be in the UK so there is more chance that I will be able to go.... I hope they all have a really good time and send lots of photos for me to drool over.
Have a great evening everyone, take care xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

1 amazing people have contributed:

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Linda and I love the colours.
Sorry to hear about your cat, its so sad when they are part of your family.
Hugs Linda