Papertake Challenge

Papertake Challenge card made using Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Patterned Paper and Papertrey Aqua Mist Cardstock thumbnail Well I am doing well so far, have managed a challenge for Monday and now another for Tuesday. Today I have made a card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge and it is a sketch challenge... and here is the sketch....

Papertake Challenge Card sketch
You can find the challenge here. And here is my card, another for my order of 12 as I really need to get them finished and have only managed 2 so far, will definately have to get a move on, but it just seems to take so long for me to make cards, I am definately not one of you who can put a card together in 30 minutes.... lol

Papertake Challenge card made using Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Patterned Paper and Papertrey Aqua Mist Cardstock full size I have used Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Patterned Paper and Papertrey Aqua Mist Cardstock. The image is Stampin' Up! A Flower For All Seasons and the ribbon is also Stampin' Up! grosgrain in Chocolate Chip. The sentiment is Verve Stamps and the pearls are from my stash, I bought loads of pearls when I went to the Ally Pally last month. And as always the inside has been decorated to match...

Papertake Challenge card made using Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Patterned Paper and Papertrey Aqua Mist Cardstock inside The centre of the flower was stamped using Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip Ink and using the new Circle Circus stamps. The scallop punch is Martha Stewart and the shape is a Nestabilities die. Hope you like it, have a great day all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: