Terrific Tuesday....

Sorry I didn't get back over the weekend, I did some Christmas Shopping (online of course... lol), we have even booked a pantomime for Christmas Eve, so looking forward to it, we are seeing Beauty and The Beast, I haven't seen that one before, and not all the children have seen the Disney version, so I think I will be hunting down some books, I remember when I was young I had the Beauty and The Beast Ladybird book, it was one of my favourite stories... Terrific Tuesday? not really sure why, have just put out some more leaflets for my Card Classes, so looking forward to that next week, getting to meet new people who share in my love of card making... so more exciting things happening... also on Saturday I am off to a fellow crafter's Make And Take day and will meet loads of new people who I have seen online but never spoken to, so more exciting times..... so I am very excited today, so decided to name my post Terrific Tuesday.
So, here are a few cards I have made, I know the paper is Basic Grey, and so are the buttons, the sentiment is Stampin' Up! Sincere Salutations, and the thread wound around the panel is also from Stampin' Up!

More Basic Grey papers, Pumpkin Pie Cardstock from Stampin' Up!, the sentiment is from Verve Stamps.

Er.... ha ha, forgotten who made this paper, I think it is Scenic Route, the flowers are from my stash... the cardstock is Stampin' Up! Pink Passion, I always seem to use some Stampin' Up! on my cards somewhere, I guess its because with more than 48 colours of cardstock you are always likely to find something that matches your papers.
Have a great day all, hope to be back later with another card, a birth card as my sister gave birth to a little girl on Sunday, she already has 2 boys so a girl is a bit of a novelty... after a blood transfusion and a trip to theatre she is now fine and recovering at home..
Take care all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: