Took A Bit of A Detour......

Wedding card made with Stampin Up Whisper White cardstock and a Martha Stewart punch - thumbnail I took a bit of a detour today, having a bit of a personal dilemma and didn't really feel creative at all... I know I am not going to get the 12 cards finished and daughter asked me for a Wedding Card, so thought I would turn my attention to that, the happy couple who the card is for actually got married last week at Gretna Green, so I didn't really want to put Wedding Day on the card. I started off with something totally different inspired by someones blog, but actually hated the card and started all over again. The finished product is below, I ended up very pleased with the way it turned out, so am feeling a bit more positive this afternoon.


Wedding card made with Stampin Up Whisper White cardstock and a Martha Stewart punch This card looks very monochromatic from these photos, something to do with darkness outside and all the fake lights I used to try and shed some light on it, but daughter has now taken the card so cannot photograph it in daylight. The base of the card is white, then brushed silver and then white again embossed using a cuttlebug embossing folder. The images are from Stampin' Up! and are the Love You Much Stamp Set and the Mr & Mrs Stamp Set for the Sentiment. The hearts were then punched out using the Stampin' Up! matching punch. I first of all embossed the image in white for the hearts and punched them out afterwards. The Together Forever sentiment was embossed in silver. The ribbon in the Stampin' Up! Taffeta Ribbon in Basic Gray. The pearls were from my stash. The inside has also been decorated to match the front.


Wedding card made with Stampin Up Whisper White cardstock and a Martha Stewart punch - inside Again I used the Whisper White Cardstock and brushed silver for the base. The punch is a Martha Stewart one and the shape was cut out using nestabilities. Hope you like it and it gives you some inspiration.

I was also so excited this morning when my Killers Blu Ray disc arrived ont he day it was released. It was fillmed Live at the Albert Hall and we were there.... Woohoo!!! Been dying to relive that night and couldn't wait to watch it, I have been driving everyone mad counting down the days, but can you believe the only blu ray drive is on my laptop and when I went to play the disc it had disappeared. After a support call to HP and many clicking of buttons it came back again, but still cannot get any Blu rays to play on it, so have to wait for hubby to get home to have a play and see what he can do... Apparently this is a common problem with HP Blu ray disc drives.... grrrr, if I had of known I would have bought the DVD version. Anyway, off to cook dinner, hope you all have a great weekend... Take Care all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: