Phew..... just about finished..

Hmmmm I am doing quite a lot of these kind of cards lately, white, silver, black and none of them photograph that well...

This is my grandson, he is now 6 weeks old and my daughter asked me a few weeks ago (probably quite a few weeks ago) if I could make her some thank you cards for all the gifts that Cain received after he was born. And true to form and running late as usual I finally got round to making them today. I used Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Not Quite Navy Cardstock. The ribbon is Stampin' Up! Striped Grosgrain. I embossed some of the Whisper White with an embossing folder.

The "Thanks" is the inside of the card, this is a die cut, cut using Bashful Blue Cardstock. Nearly forgot the stamped bit on the back of the card, but did remember in time... lol
I was hoping to make my boys their Christmas Cards, do you know what, I haven't made 1 Christmas Card yet and it is making me panic (other than the set for my Card Making Workshop). I really do need to get on and make some stuff for Christmas. I have 3 styles of cards for the boys, so know basically what I am going to do. I also have several albums I need to make too, and I have made a list, but for everything I cross off I add 2 things to it...
Oooooh hubby is home and I really fancy a chinese takeaway tonight, so I will say bye bye and have a good weekend, I will try and blog tomorrow and Sunday so keep checking back. Oh yes, I also have a Greetings Farm Stamp to give away, just need to photograph it and put it on my blog.
Take care all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

1 amazing people have contributed:

Unknown said...

oh how cute is he those cards are just perfect i love them - looking forward to meeting you next weekend :)