Hold On To Your Seats......

I have been really, really busy today and I made a total of 6 cards... yes 6, but unfortunately the light got dark quickly (?) and i couldn't photograph the sixth one, so that will have to wait until tomorrow. So I have completed 9 cards in all for my Church Order, well on target for Sunday, and the lady was thrilled with the ThankYou card I made with the little children on it, so I am happy as she is happy.

The paper on the first one is Bloom and Grow by My Minds Eye, the Cardstock is Stampin' Up! So Saffron (I always seem to use the Stampin' Up! somewhere)... the sentiment is from Our Daily Bread, a US company that makes some awesome stamps, the leaf punch is a Martha Stewart Punch and the bling is from my stash....

Again I used Bloom and Grow Patterned paper, and the ric rac ribbon is also made by My Minds Eye to match the Patterned Paper, again the sentiment is Our Daily Bread and the cardstock is Really Rust form Stampin' Up!. The butterfly is a Spellbinders die and was cut out using Certainly Celery and Really Rust cardstock (yes Stampin' Up! again).

Yep, you've guessed it, more Bloom and Grow Papers, sentiment from Our Daily Bread, the edges were punched using the Stampin' Up! scallop edge punch, the ribbon is Stampin' Up! taffeta ribbon in Pretty in Pink as is the cardstock.... the big brad in the centre of the flower is a My Minds Eye brad made to match the paper, everything else is from my stash.

Do I need to tell you who made the Patterned Paper.... lol, My Minds Eye again, Cardstock is Very Vanilla and Glorious Green (Stampin' Up!, their cardstock really is excellent and just the right thickness for so many projects)... sentiment - Our Daily Bread. The flower was punched out using the Stampin' Up! five petal punch and 1" circle punch, the bling was from my stash.

I thought I would try an easel card, seeing as everyone else seems to have made one and I haven't.... must admit, even though the card looked quite plain to me, it still looked really pretty propped up like an eassel. The Patterned Paper is retired Stampin' Up!, the scallop edge is Stampin' Up! scallop edge punch, sentiment is Our Daily Bread and everything else is from my stash.

Have a great evening all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: