Finished At Last.....

I finally finished the cards at last..... so tomorrow after watching my little boy in his assembly I will be putting together a Card Class as I am thinking of starting Card Classes... not sure where to advertise them, but will also make some leaflets and go searching on Thursday. So if anyone reading this is interested in attending a Card Class in Maldon Essex on a Thursday morning between 10am and 1pm, drop us an email and let us know. All kit will be provided (for a fee) and all you will need to bring is a basic crafting kit..... you will also get refreshments and possibly some homemade cupcakes.... the theme will be Christmas of course (is there anything else at the moment).... date to be confirmed.

This card was made using Wintergreen Patterned Paper (retired Stampin' Up!) and Papertrey Ribbon, card is from Paper Mill Shop, bling is from my stash and sentiment is from Our Daily Bread stamps, same as yesterday.
And today I have decorated some of the insides as I made the card blanks out of coloured card.

For this card I used Kraft Cardstock from Stampin' Up! and the Wintergreen Patterned Papers again, the ribbon is Kraft Taffeta Ribbon from Stampin' Up! and the corners were cut using a cuttlebug die, the punch is from Martha Stewart and the sentiment is from Verve Stamps.

Again I decorated the inside to match the outside as the card blank was made using the Kraft Cardstock.

This time I made a Criss Cross Card as I haven't made one of these for some time now.... I used retired Stampin' Up! Patterned Paper for this too and Always Artichoke Stamp Pad and Cardstock, I also used Whisper White and Old Olive Cardstock so it would all match. The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread and bling is from my stash. The ribbon is Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla Grosgain.

And this is what it looks like once you take the card out of the card. The Stamp Set I used on the white card is a Christmas one, but some of the stamps are suitable for all year round use as proved on this card, it is Season of Joy.

And this is the final card I made, Sentiment is Our Daily Bread, Patterned Paper is Stampin' Up! Retired stash, the little butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch as is the border punch. The flowers are from my stash, the brads are also Stampin' Up!
So that is all for today, will be changing my blog slightly as I want to add some tabs, for techniques, wishlist, tutorials, and somewhere my downline and Stampers 10 Clubs can chat too... I will also be hosting some new swaps, so if you like the stash but dont want to buy a whole packet or reel of ribbon keep looking out..
Have a great evening all xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: