A "Specials" Post......

Nothing crafty done today as I have been sorting out all the freebies for my Stampers 10 group, free 6 x 6 paper, a free tutorial etc.... if you would like to join one of my clubs starting in January, check out the top of my blog for more details...

Anyway, last night we went off to see The Specials, I missed out in my youth but more than made up for it last night. We stood on the rail at the front, and one of the guys waved to me and I shook hands with another one, plus I left with a plectrum that they had used..... woohoo.

You can see just how close we were to them, plus I got a Specials T Shirt, some button badges and a program.... plus plenty of beer to drink too....

They sounded just like they always have, and apart from a few guys being pulled from the crowd over our heads for misbehaving a good time was had by all.

Next month we are off to see Madness so I will be boring you with more photographs then....
Have a great evening all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

1 amazing people have contributed:

LoloDesigns said...

wow you were close! bet you had a fab time, love the piccies. x