Card Classes

I have been busy today adding posts to my blog, I will be starting up several new Clubs in January and you can get 3 free stamp sets plus £15 worth of stash free if you join...



I have also been designing a flyer to advertise my Card Classes around the local area. Here it is:-

If anyone is interested in my Card Classes, you can click on the picture above and it will come up bigger, but the details are.... first one starts on Thursday 3rd December at 10am and finishes at 1pm. We will be making the 3 different style cards as shown on the centre photo and the box to match. All stash needed will be provided but you will need to bring a basic toolkit of scissors, glue, bone folder and ruler... I will have some tools to borrow if anyone forgets, and refreshments will also be provided. A full colour print out will be available to take home so can you carry on making the cards at home. I only have room for 6 people so places will go quickly... the cost of this Class is £7.50.
Have a good evening all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: