A Monster Day....

Tomorrow is my littlest boy's birthday and he will be a whopping 7 years old. He is a big monster, so what better card to make than a monster card... lol

October Afternoon Patterned Paper, Sentiments are computer generated, the happy birthday was cut out using the small square punch from Stampin' Up! and the monster and feet are from the Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge, the lips are a quickutz die. And finally a Martha Stewart Edging Punch. Didn't take me too long which makes a nice change, and I am sure he will like it...
Have a great weekend, I am sure I will as I am off to a Make and Take day with a lovely lady called Steph and 28 other people who I am just dying to meet, then afterwards we are off to the Cinema to see A Christmas Carol for my little boys birthday, picking up a takeaway on the way home, I was thinking KFC, but I think he has other ideas...
Take Care xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

1 amazing people have contributed:

Judith said...

Hi just popping by to say thank you very much for the gift you passed round today, it was very kind of you. I had a fantastic day just a shame that is was not longer with more time to chat to everyone.
Thanks again x