WooHooooooooo......

Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Up! Thank You card thumbnail Yesterday, my long awaited Blu Ray disc of The Killers Live at The Albert Hall arrived, on the day it should have been released (somehow the dates got later as time went on, but it did arrive on the original date) and guess what, the flippin Blu Ray on my computer had disappeared. Luckily HP talked me through getting it back, apparently I-Tunes (which I do have) or Norton (which I dont have) have a habit of adding files to your registry which then makes your drive disappear... so thank you HP for sorting that for me but then the software wouldn't work. DH took over my computer from work (remotely) and tried his hardest to find out why, we updated every driver you could possibly imagine (even though I have only had the laptop 6 weeks) and it still didn't work... we searched forums, websites etc trying to get to the bottom of it... finally at around 9.30pm last night we found someone who had posted that their anti virus had interfered with their blu ray software (we had turned my anti virus off) and guess what, yep, it was the same anti virus as I use, so in case anyone else has these problems Comodo Anti Virus interferes with blu ray software and has to be totally removed from the computer before it will play blu ray discs (actually it wouldn't play DVDs either, so the drive wouldn't play any kind of disc whilst this anti virus was installed on the computer even if it was turned off), so 9.45pm last night I finally got around to watching the long awaited concert (yes we were there and I just wanted to relive the greatest concert I have been to this year and I have been to a fair few.... The Killers in February, Nickelback, Boyzone, U2, The Killers in July, Spandau Ballet and yet to come, The Specials this month and Madness next month).... In case any of you are thinking of buying this DVD it is awesome, brilliant and will be played on this computer for many weeks to come, and I even managed to make a card in between watching it.... lol

So here is the card I made, it was a card I was asked to make for our Children's Church to say thank you to The Leprosy Mission for the good works that they do.


Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Up! Thank You card with Grosgrain striped ribbon I made an A5 card blank and matted it with Pumpkin Pie Cardstock from Stampin' Up!, the patterned paper was cut and sewn (by sewing machine) onto this cardstock. The Ribbon is the new Stampin' Up! Grosgrain Striped Ribbon in Pumpkin Pie and the button is from my stash. The Stamp Set is also Stampin' Up! (surprise surprise) and is called All in The Family. The THANKYOU was cut on my Cricut Expression using the StoryBook Cartridge on 1" in Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and then I cut a shadow for it in Old Olive Cardstock.

Thanks for looking everyone, will be back soon, so have a great weekend. Take Care xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

2 amazing people have contributed:

Linda . J said...

Love the design of your card Linda and the colours and image are beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

Thanks!