Some Exciting Things To Come....

My brain has been working overtime these last few days, and I have lots of new things in the pipeline.... check back over the next week to find out what they are, but one of the things is Card Workshops....

I intend to start Card Workshops, and am hoping to get 1 at least in before Christmas. I will be holding them at my house and as I am aiming for 6 people per class, I will have plenty of time to help you all out. They will run on a Thursday morning between 10am and 1pm. I will supply everything you need, all you will need to bring is a basic tool kit, a ruler, scissors, scorer and sticky stuff... everything else will be here waiting for you. There will be a charge for these classes to cover the cost of supplies and refreshments. If you live near Maldon Essex and are interested in attending, please email me at LindaLloyd@gmx.net to book a space. Deposits are needed and will go pretty quickly as there are only 6 places. More details on the class to follow next week, but it will be to do with Christmas. You will be making 3 cards with a difference and a box to put them in.
Thanks for looking.. xx



Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: