Something A Bit Different......

Well today I haven't made any cards, but I have finally got round to making a chain for my glasses. I am always taking them off and putting them on and losing them amongst my stash (I am incredibly long sighted and cannot see close up when crafting without them). I bought these beads in my local Paper Mill Shop when I was last there buying stash for this purpose and they have been sitting on my desk ever since. I really need to get round to making more jewellery and am thinking that I could make some for Christmas Presents and make some nice boxes out of my Stampin' Up! stash to put them in... would save on wrapping paper too....

As mentioned above the green and flower beads came from The Paper Mill Shop and the chain and glasses attachment I already had in my jewellery making box.... am now thinking of making one in purple too, so I can mix and match with my clothes.... lol

And above is a photo of the whole thing attached to my glasses.... only took just over an hour to make, much quicker than any of my cards take me.... hope to be back tomorrow with a couple of cards. Have a great evening all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: