2nd Post of the Day...

Well I have been busy, busy, busy today (well not really but it feels like it). I have made another 18th birthday card, a birthday card for my StepMum (but was in such a rush to post it I forgot to photograph it), and I made a gift bag for an 18th birthday present, not fantastic but my first attempt at making a bag without using a template or instructions, so hopefully I will learn something and it will be better next time... lol


For this card I used Basic Gray Patterned Paper, and the image is a Magnolia which I coloured with Prismacolour Pencils and Sansodor. The 18 I cut on my cricut expression. The ribbon is Stampin' Up! Old Olive, plus the pink is a piece I had in my stash, the Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Stamp Set Daily Flexible Phrases and is also Stampin' Up!. The flowers are prima, and the button is also Basic Gray, I hung 2 little charms from the green thread on the button, a little pink one saying Sweet and a little key, as she is 18... and as always I decorated the inside of the card, but I never think of showing this, so have decided that from now on (if I remember) I will also photograph the inside of the card....

Old Olive Cardstock, more Basic Grey patterned Paper, and the edge was cut with my Martha Stewart Border Edge punch. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! and is from the set Sincere Salutations.

Next is the gift bag I made, it looks quite peachy in the photograph, but is in fact more of a pink colour in real life...

Not much to say about it really, I just used stash I had laying around, and pale green cardstock from The Paper Mill Shop.. the edge again is a Martha Stewart Border Punch and the flowers were cut on my cricut expression from the In My Garden cartridge. I hope the person who it is for likes it... not quite as boring as normal wrapping paper, plus I am just no good at wrapping presents... lol
My daughter has invited me and DH to her house tonight for dinner, she is making Paella, my favourite, we dont have it at home very often as all the children complain they dont like the seafood, so it is a great treat to have it tonight, and I dont even have to cook it myself either.... bonus.
Hope you all have a good evening too xx

1 amazing people have contributed:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card and bag.