Time is Running Out....

If you want to enter for my blog candy, all you have to do is enter a card using my Sketch here

Well I have been making some more cards, but only another 3 which means I have six of these card blanks left, so will have to make some more in these colours tomorrow... hope you are not getting too bored of them, but I do love the colours.


These were all made using the same colours as yesterday, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron. The Patterned Paper is Haiku... The front of the card was made using the Stampin' Up! cardstock flowers, the gems were from my stash and the Thanks was from the Thank You Kindly Stamp Set. The scallops were cut using the Scallop Edge Punch...








The front of the card was Stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink using the Bella's Bloom Stamp Set, I then added gems from my stash to the middle of the flowers. I used the Scallop Circle Punch to cut the Scallop Circle and the sentiment is from the Pocket Silhouettes Stamp Set. Same Cardstock and Patterned Paper as before.







Same Cardstock and Patterned Paper as before, the sentiment on the front is from the True Friend Stamp Set and I used my Nestabilities dies to cut out the shapes, the ribbon is Always Artichoke... again the gems are from my stash. The inside was again cut using the nestabilities dies and the Stamped Image is from A Beautiful Thing Stamp Set.
To all the people who are waiting on Stampin' Up! stash, I posted your orders out to you this afternoon, so they are winging their way to you as we speak. To anyone who would like to place an order, please e-mail me at LindaLloyd@gmx.net.
My son was playing in a BasketBall Tournament this afternoon and I need to pick him up from school soon, wonder if they won or not...
Have a great evening everyone, take care xx

2 amazing people have contributed:

AuroraDawn said...

I love all those cards Linda, wonderfully simple. The colours are so fresh - its almost spring :)

What are nestabilities ?

Linda . J said...

Hi Linda love the cards and the colours are just fab and love the swirls too.
Hugs Linda