Well I didn't make the 10 cards.... something came up.

But I do have a card to show you....


I have used Real Red Cardstock, brad and ribbon, I cannot remember who makes the paper, you wouldn't believe the big pile of it I have, and the image is Sarah Kay (I think).... and the flowers are from my great mountain of stash....

My 15 year old daughter received a parcel today, quite rare for any of the children to receive parcels, but she was thrilled and opened it and it was from Hotel chocolat. She made this double chocolate cheesecake at school for her GCSE and everyone told her to enter it for a competition on the Hotel Chocolat website and it won this months prize.... I keep looking at the chocolates and she has told me to help myself, but so far I have resisted... not sure I will be so good tomorrow though.

My little 6 year old son starts Beavers tonight, he was supposed to start last week but he was running a temperature and didn't want to go, so in a short while I will be taking my 6 and 7 year olds to Beavers and I will be staying too as it is my name that is on the Parent Rota this week... woohoo!!! lol

Have a good evening all xx


1 amazing people have contributed:

Kate Lewis said...

Such a sweet card Linda! You've made so many amazing cards since I last visited, but I have my laptop back now so will be back often now! How lucky is your daughter - go on treat yourself!! Hugs Kate x