I Made 10 Cards Yesterday....

But I cannot show you them, they are all the same, but they are for a swap I am doing on In Love With Stamping, 10 people make 10 cards the same and send them off to the host. Once all 10 peoples cards have been received, they are sorted so that each person gets one of each, so ends up with 10 different cards, how cool is that, so I am hosting the swap and I have 2 groups of 10, and I need to make 10 cards for each group... so 1 lot of 10 down, 10 to go...

Tomorrow I have set myself a goal to make 20 Thank You cards, just nice simple 3 x 3 cards, similar but not identical as I am always needing Thank You cards and my card box is empty... so should have a good few to show you tomorrow or the day after. But this doesn't mean I have nothing to show you today though... here is the card for today....


This card was made using Kraft, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red and So Saffron Stampin' Up! Cardstock, cannot remember who made the stamp, and the sentiment was computer printed... The patterned paper is Kraft Patterned Paper which you can get free if you host a Stampin' Up! workshop and achieve Level 1 Sales of £150. You get a nice thick book of 6 x 6 Papers in colours that you cannot buy, so well worth holding a workshop for. The pink flowers are also Stampin' Up! and are made from felt. And believe it or not the brads are also Stampin' Up!!!

Have a great day all, off to do my ironing whilst children sing Karaoke and play golf on the Wii and DH is tidying up the front and back gardens... xx


3 amazing people have contributed:

Anonymous said...

lovely card linda. sounds like u have a busy day tomorrow making all those thank you cards :)

Linda . J said...

Love this card and sounds like you have a lot more to do,can not wait to see them
Hugs Linda

Stephanie said...

Great card - I love the originality xxx