Been Busy...... again..

I am hosting a card swap, and have been busy trying to get my second lot of 10 cards made today, as they are supposed to be with me tomorrow and just because I am hosting the swap and can take advantage as I know there are still a lot of cards that I need to receive, doesn't mean that I shouldn't complete mine on time.... lol But unfortunately I cannot share them with you yet as I know some of the people in the swap read my blog.

But I have made one small card to share with you, which I am really not sure about, and then my daughter came home from school (she is 14) and said I really really love this card.... I was surprised, I showed her the cards I was making for the swap (which I really like) and she said no this small one is much better..... hmmmm so I will show it to you and I guess you will either love it like she does or not like me....




Todays card is made from Stampin' Up!, Real Red, Bashful Blue and Always Artichoke Cardstock, Real Red and Red Gingham Ribbon and Summer Picnic Designer Paper the image is from the Tart Tangy Stamp Set. The sentiment was made using my old fashioned dymo machine.


Have a great evening all, dont forget to take part in my Monday Card Sketch Challenge, just scroll dont a few posts to find it, or click on the link above this post where is says Weekly Challenge.


Take care xx

1 amazing people have contributed:

Kate Lewis said...

I agree with DD - I love it!! Fresh and fun! Love this paper! Hugs Kate x